WaltzOfTheAssassins-SaP WaltzOfTheAssassins-SaP

I enjoyed how well this was put together. very nicely done :)

JervyHouMusic responds:

StoriesAndPringles -
Thank you so much! It took some time and making an orchestral piece out of VSTs is not that easy! :)

-Rusty Courier- -Rusty Courier-

Haha I can definitely see the robot girl making her way around listening to this song. Very cool man I love it! Everything fits just right. Awesome song you have here!

Music For The Masses [Hs] Music For The Masses [Hs]

Haha truly BA Bro! I have some hard style tracks too. Unfinished for now but yeah :D. Keep it up! Loved it.

Chaoz Fantasy SSJ3 V.2 Chaoz Fantasy SSJ3 V.2

Hey hey this is a good remix :). Paragonx9 is a girl too xD haha. She is one amazing artist. Cool song!

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Alright, THANK YOU. Jeez, people left me in such bad confusion, it was hard to differentiate between the truth and the lies. That and I've been under so much stress my brain isn't functioning right. Thank you for the review, and the clarification.

Beyond the Dream Beyond the Dream

This was really nice to listen to when working on other stuff and what not. Very cool!

GhostingFish responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate it a lot. Stick around! There will be a lot more where this came from in the future. I know it :)

Enigmatic Beast - Endless Enigmatic Beast - Endless

Hey this was very interesting to listen too. A little different from what I normally hear but nice :). Way to go on this song.

Insanctuary responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. : )

In The Realm of Chill In The Realm of Chill

I enjoyed listening to this. sounds unique in a few different ways. Nicely done. =]

Theledge93 responds:

Thank you. Fuck this 2.08.

Within Her Eyes (Remix) Within Her Eyes (Remix)

Sounds pretty cool man. I like the beat going with it!

Quantum Flex (Hardstyle) Quantum Flex (Hardstyle)

Impressive work man! The instruments fit just right with the beat :) Awesome bass, not to loud and not to soft but just Hardstyle haha. I really have nothing to say that's bad. Keep it up though!

bigbluechevy12345 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

!-Serenity-! !-Serenity-!

I enjoyed this. Very well put with instruments and didn't really go out of wire though some parts of the song sound familiar but that could be me just saying cause I'm so tired. Awesome work!